Green Day Collection

My Collection

  • Albums
  • Singles
  • EP's
  • DVD's
  • Boxes
  • Bootlegs
  • Tickets
  • Magazines
  • T-Shirts
  • Picks and drumsticks
  • Other stuff

poniedziałek, 1 lipca 2013

Singles

Dookie 

Welcome To Paradise
Longview
Basket Case
When I Come Around

Insomniac 

Brain Stew/Jaded
Geek Stink Breath
Stuck With Me

Nimrod 

Hitchin' A Ride
Redundant
Time Of Your Life

Warning

Minority
Warning
Waiting

American Idiot  

American Idiot 
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
Holiday
Jesus Of Suburbia
Wake Me Up When September Ends

21st Century Breakdown

Know Your Enemy

Uno

Oh Love 

Inne/Others

The Saints Are Coming
Don't Wanna Know If You Are Lonely


Autor: Jaszczurka o 02:32
Wyślij pocztą e-mailWrzuć na blogaUdostępnij w XUdostępnij w usłudze FacebookUdostępnij w serwisie Pinterest
Nowszy post Starszy post Strona główna

Who am I?

  • About me

You have question, I have answer

  • Just ask

Collectors' sites

  • Marzena (Poland)
  • Andrej (Croatia)
  • Chris (Germany)
  • Collection from Denmark
  • Green Day Discography

Followers

Motyw Rewelacja. Obsługiwane przez usługę Blogger.